If you have special requirements for cycling which standard, everyday bikes do not accommodate, we have a range of adapted bikes for you to try before buying. We work with the charity Wheels for Wellbeing and social enterprise Bikeworks to help you select the most suitable bike for your requirements and you can then sign up to our Try Before You Bike scheme.
This scheme is currently available to people who live, work or study in the following boroughs: Lambeth, Ealing, Waltham Forest, Croydon and Southwark.
2. Once you have decided which cycle (and any adaptations) you require, you order the bike through us.
3. Bike and accessories will be delivered to your door by one of our qualified cycle instructors.
4. Like your bike and accessories? Buy it at a discount price or pay over 12 months (interest free) and we refund your trial fee.
5. Not sure yet? Book another one month trial (we refund up to three months of trial fees if you buy).
6. Cycling not for you? Just book a free collection of the goods.
7. If you need further information then send an email to email@example.com.