If you have special requirements for cycling which standard, everyday bikes do not accommodate, we have a range of adapted bikes for you to try before buying. We work with the charity Wheels for Wellbeing to help you select the most suitable bike for your requirements and you can then sign up to our Try Before You Bike scheme.
This scheme is currently available to people who live, work or study in the following boroughs: Lambeth, Waltham Forest and Croydon.
How does it work?
1. Book in a session with Wheels for Wellbeing to try out the various adapted cycles on offer by ringing 020 73468482.
2. If needed, you can also book a follow up session with Wheels for Wellbeing staff to go through your exact requirement once you have narrowed down the type of cycle you wish to acquire.
3. Once you have decided which cycle (and any adaptions) you require, we then put together a monthly direct debit price plan which can be cancelled at any time.
4. Your bike is delivered by a qualified cycle instructor who will then carry out a cycle skills session with you.
5. If you are interested either book a session with Wheels for Wellbeing on 020 73468482 or if you need further information then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.