For those that don't know we're at Wanstead farmers market, Wanstead, London, E11 2AA
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- There will be a 25% commission charge on all bike sales. This will be deducted from the sales proceeds.
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. If you wish to take your bike it is your responsibility to collect it before we leave.
Any questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org