St Johns Church Leytonstone - Bike Market
21-Mar-2020 10:00 AM-16:00 PM
For those that don't know we're at High Road, london, E11 1HH
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- To guarantee something in your size why not pre-order? Just go to our 'SIZE GUIDE' and get yourself measured and then put your order in at our 'MARKET ORDER FORM' page.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- There will be a 25% commission charge on all bike sales. This will be deducted from the sales proceeds.
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. If you wish to take your bike it is your responsibility to collect it before we leave.
- Please note we do not always have time to service all bikes on the day. If your bike is not seen it will be serviced back at our workshop and taken to other bike markets to sell.
Any questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org