For those that don't know we're at Brixton Station Road, London, SW98PA
Two days of bike markets as part of the Brixton market in Station Road. We'll be near the POP Brixton end of the street. Always a busy one so get your orders in using our Market Order Form if you're looking to buy something. If you have bikes to sell, the earlier you bring the bikes to us on the day the more chance you get to sell them.
Open from 10am till 5pm Friday and Saturday
- Come along and get yourself a serviced, theft-free, affordable bike.
- We accept card or cash.
- A mechanic will give your bike a free, basic service. If your bike needs more work than this we will notify you and you must collect before we leave, otherwise it will have to come with us for our own use / recycling.
- Stabilisers - we remove these due to current recommended cycle training guidelines.
- Once the bike is serviced it is valued by us and we send you an email for you to check the price. If you wish to change this click on ‘contact admin’ and you can tell us the new price. Remember though the idea is to create affordable bikes for your community!
- The email will also give you instructions on how to leave your bank or PayPal details in a secure online area so that when the bike sells we can pay you. Payments are made weekly on a Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
- Unsold bikes are taken to other markets until sold. In these instances we take 25% of the sales price to cover transport and storage costs. If you wish to take your bike please collect before we leave.
Any questions - please email email@example.com